Sunday, January 13, 2008

A couple of photos from Christmas and my first try at posting video

Hi all, I am finally attempting to upload some videos so you can all see Anna in action. Unfortunately, I have yet to master the edit function, so this post will have a few videos which will be a bit long and some moments will not be big on action. I promise to improve my editing skills over the next couple of weeks. I also posted 2 through YouTube because it is SO much faster to load than through Blogger, though the Blogger video is much better quality. I've got to explore a few other options.
The first video is a bit grainy since it was dark and was taken a few days before Christmas. Its of Anna playing soccer with Daddy while in her jolly jumper. You can hear Nanny Goodwin laughing in the background.



This Christmas was very special in that not only was it Anna's first, but Nanny and Grandpa Goodwin and Uncle Dave were all here to share it with us. Here's a slide show of some of our photos from their visit.






The second two videos were taken last week and are of Anna enjoying a bath. We moved her up to a bigger bath she can sit up in now that she is able to do so.





No comments: